Tuesday, November 25, 2008
If you're reading this consider yourself tagged
1. Who is the most famous person you’ve talked to?
Tom Cruise and Dustin Hoffman (Parts of Rain Man were filmed where I grew up)
2. How many bags of potato chips (crisps) are consumed at your house per month?
I don't eat them but my crew has to have them in their lunch. I'd say about 8 bags per month
3. What foreign dish do you prepare from scratch and serve?
Cordon Bleu, potato dumplings, plum cake, green bean salat. All of which my german mil has taught me to prepare
4. What is your favourite section of the supermarket?
I love the produce section
5. What was your high school’s team mascot and colors?
Bluejays and they were blue and white in color
6. What’s under your bed?
7. Over easy, or sunny side up?
Eww I don't eat eggs
8. Favorite pie?
I love pecan pie now that my friend, Shannan has taught me to make it the right way.
9. Storms - cool or scary?
Spring storms in Oklahoma are cool
10. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
11. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
I love you too
12. Where did you live in 1987?
a small town in Oklahoma
13. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
A breakfast meeting at work
14. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
15. Can you change the oil on a car?
16. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
That he is in a christian heavy metal band and his wife is the lead screamer/singer
17. Gummy bears or worms?
Haribo gummy bears. They are pronounced goomy bears LOL
18. Your favorite food?
german plum cake