Saturday, September 27, 2008

Food and football go hand in hand

So today I picked up my first Angel Food Ministries box. I must say I was very impressed with the organization and the amount of food I received. The main box cost me $30 (I ordered 2) and has a ton of food in it. I opted to buy the grill box for this month ($20)and the fruit and veggie box($19). So I've spent $100 and should be able to feed my crew for about three weeks. I'll get back to you on the quality and how long it lasts the five of us. Yes, they are a ministry but noone shoved their beliefs down my throat. The best part is "If you eat, you qualify". Here's the link:
www.angelfoodministries.com
I must mention a little college football. I grew up an Oklahoma State fan but I married a University of Oklahoma alumni so I now bleed crimson and cream. Poor University of Southern California lost and is no longer ranked #1. This makes me happy and is great news for my Sooners who are currently ranked #4. It's time to whip up some football food and settle in with the husband for some OU football. Boomer Sooner!

No comments: