Sunday, September 28, 2008

A lesson learned

First off...
NEVER take the husband or children to the grocery store while trying to live on a budget. My goal was to get only the things on my list (about $40) for dinners this week. Easy to do as I didn't need much. Two children and a husband=$120 grocery bill. Yes folks, I'm off to a horrible start here but I'm sure they'll enjoy all their extra goodies. But what they don't know is that they will NOT be going to the grocery store in the future!
On to football..
Yesterday I posted that my Sooners were ranked #4. The husband quickly corrected me that they were ranked #2. After the game last night the University of Oklahoma Sooners are ranked #1!!!! We are an excited bunch around here today!

Anyone else excited about fall programming? Desperate Housewives premieres tonight so I will be forcing the husband to watch with me. A nice, quiet evening is much needed around here.

No comments: