Friday, October 10, 2008

WOW! 72 hours later and I'm not SPAM!

So blogger's bots thought I was spam. Now they've realized I'm not. Has this happened to anyone else? I've got tons to update but the kiddies are just walking in the door so I must prepare snacks and get them out the door to play. It's FRIDAY!!!!
Ravn, I apreciate your comments and finally got the chance to read your blog. You and Sander sound like such wonderful people. The love you two share is amazing! I'm so glad you have great friends and family. Also, if you're ever near me you are most definitely invited to dinner! You two would be wonderful people to have for dinner. My wish for you both is a long and healthy life together. I'll be back later!

1 comment:

Ravn... said...

Aaawww thats so sweet:)
It is a loooong way from Oslo in Norway to the US though..or else we would have taken up the invitation:)

love..ravn